+ RPG Russia – Русский форум по РПГ / RPG играм » Форум » Готика и ее модификации » Готика - Модостроение
|- Agama Script Tools
Чтобы иметь возможность размещать сообщения, а также воспользоваться расширенными функциями форума, войдите под своим аккаунтом или зарегистрируйтесь!

* Последнее сообщение на форуме

Опубликовано: Mixail1989, Сегодня в 09:44:32
Ответов: 12457

Просмотров: 724883

Что вы думаете об этом сообщении?
Одобряю
Не одобряю  

На сколько прибавить/отнять
Комментарий к сообщению:

Автор Тема: Agama Script Tools  (Прочитано 498 раз)

Hello guys! If i write in the wrong section I apologize but I do not know the Russian language. I have a question for you about AST (Version: 1.1.0.55) to the Gothic 2. Well, I tried to add this to game, but I encountered a small problem. I threw all files rather where needed and turned AST.exe. Unfortunately, after entering the game scripts do not work. I'm not sure. The only change that I noticed was the creation foleru with the provisions of the game. I would ask you to write a step-by-step addition of AST to play. Regards and thanks.

Undead Mod Team

• Оффлайн
Re: Agama Script Tools
12 июня 2016
Hello guys! If i write in the wrong section I apologize but I do not know the Russian language. I have a question for you about AST (Version: 1.1.0.55) to the Gothic 2. Well, I tried to add this to game, but I encountered a small problem. I threw all files rather where needed and turned AST.exe. Unfortunately, after entering the game scripts do not work. I'm not sure. The only change that I noticed was the creation foleru with the provisions of the game. I would ask you to write a step-by-step addition of AST to play. Regards and thanks.
Читать далее...

1) add ast scripts to your project
2) compile project
3) insert ast data (ast.exe, ast.dll, astStarter ...) in gothic II/system
4) run ast.exe
Or:
4.1) Add to start  ini -> item [Files] this line: dll = AST.dll
4.2) run astStarter and start game with your ini

13 июня 2016
What project m8? Gothic Source? ;c

Undead Mod Team

• Оффлайн
13 июня 2016
project for GothicSourcer v3.15

13 июня 2016
I give up. I have no idea how to do this project. I create a solution and choose "First compile action", then choose the file from the folder Gothic.src scripts with Gothic2. Adds files with the AST and compiles. At this point the error pops up that you can not find a file. I will mention an error message when you click OK to create the project. At the time of loading of files pop up window stating that the "File <a file> is registered, but not found in project, to remove it from project". Maybe you just do what you do not need? Regards.

Undead Mod Team

• Оффлайн
13 июня 2016
file hierarchy in project folders is correct?
and you must put a tick in: options -> advanced setting -> compile Agama Script Tools

13 июня 2016
I marked this option, and here I will give two screenshots

Комментарий администратора Используй вложения, для изображений!