Готика 2: Другая история Gothic II: Other Story - Описание мода
Готика 2: Другая история / Other Story - это глобальная модификация для игры «Готика 2: Ночь Ворона». Её цель - сделать игру более нелинейной, с большим количеством вариантов выбора и...
Новости Старт 6го сезона Grim League
4 мая в 18-00 стартует шестой сезон Community лиги по одной из лучших игр в жанре arpg Grim Dawn. Сезон представляет собой глобальную модификацию игры, включающую в себя расширение мира, изменение...
Новости Дата релиза Baldur's Gate III
Наконец-то дождались - "Baldur's Gate III" покидает ранний доступ, и в августе 2023 выходит в полноценный релиз, о чём стало известно на церемонии "The Game Awards 2022". С момента выхода игры в...
Новости Итоги года от The Game Awards 2022
Вчера прошла ежегодная церемония награждения проектов в индустрии компьютерных игр и киберспорта. Самую главную награда - "Игра года" забрала игра "Elden Ring" от японских разработчиков...

Готика 2: Реновация German Release Permission

WoOliN

Паладин
Команда форума
Модератор раздела
Модостроитель
Почётный пользователь

Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@Roland54, there really aren’t that many moments like this in Renovation.
In the example above, the point is that the person, who wrote the note is illiterate, so the text there is deliberately full of errors.

There are no poems, but there is something similar to an ancient haiku.
Well, there will be difficulties with translating synonymous expressions, for which in Russian there are different words with slightly different meanings, and, for example, in English there is only one word.

But you’re an experienced translator, you’ll figure it out)

Roland54

Бродяга
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Ich habe den Brief verpasst. Ich habe dem Text mittlerweile jede Menge Fehler hinzugefügt.;)

Natürlich wird es für mich schwierig sein, Doppeldeutigkeiten zu erkennen. Vielleicht aus dem Kontext gerissen, wenn ich die Passage spiele?
Das fällt mir als Deutscher natürlich schwer. Aber für deutsche Spieler ist alles übersetzt. Den deutschen Spielern ist nicht klar, was ich verpasse. Und die Mod wird auf jeden Fall ihre Fans haben, sie ist einfach interessant und gut.
--- Добавлено: ---

Aber bitte bedenken Sie Folgendes:
Ich muss sagen, dass es für mich natürlich schwierig ist, solche humorvollen Dialoge in einer Fremdsprache zu finden, zu verstehen und sie dann in, sagen wir, deutschen Humor zu übersetzen.
Und schließlich wird mir keiner der ursprünglichen Dialogautoren Hinweise geben, was wie zu verstehen ist. Daher geht bei Übersetzungen leider viel Humor verloren.

Последнее редактирование:

WoOliN

Паладин
Команда форума
Модератор раздела
Модостроитель
Почётный пользователь

Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@Roland54, ich bin der Autor aller Dialoge)
Sie können mich fragen, wenn etwas nicht klar ist.
Allerdings ist es unwahrscheinlich, dass ich vorab eine vollständige Liste aller Dialoge für die Übersetzer zusammenstellen kann.

Roland54

Бродяга
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
I am fully aware of that, and that is not the problem. It was just about humor in the broadest sense, which is difficult to understand in a foreign language. But I think that the mod will be enjoyed here in Germany even without special humor passages that I may not be able to recognize.

WoOliN

Паладин
Команда форума
Модератор раздела
Модостроитель
Почётный пользователь

Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@Roland54, the rest of the humor is mostly adult (that is, vulgar).
Don't worry if you miss it)

Roland54

Бродяга
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
However, I have noticed such passages, I hope that I have not translated them "too offensively".

Roland54

Бродяга
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
I played the mod a little further. I didn't find any more major errors, just minor rewrites, ultimately uncritical.
And I don't think I'll be able to play the mod all the way through before it's released. That's why I'm uploading the files for the German version.
I have included the font FONT_High_Resolution_3_0_1_Latin.mod as Renovation_fonts_de.mod, in case there are objections because of the naming, this can easily be changed back to the original name (file name and entry in the .ini). I have also included the file Mod_Renovation.rtf in the German translation.

If you have nothing against it, then I will prepare a German release thread for the WorldOfPlayers forum and offer the mod in German there. I would also upload it to the "Spine" platform.

Here is the link to the file:
renovierung_de.zip

* Download has been updated, small correction in the RTF file.

WoOliN

Паладин
Команда форума
Модератор раздела
Модостроитель
Почётный пользователь

Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@Roland54, the file is not downloaded from the link (owner moved file to the trash)

Хедин

Паладин
Пользователь VIP
Модостроитель
Почётный пользователь
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@Roland54, I renamed Renovation.ini to Renovation_de.ini and Mod_Renovation.rtf to Mod_Renovation._DE.rtf. Launched game and all looks correct. I can upload your version to steam, if you are finished all work.

@WoOliN, ну я раньше скачал, возможно Roland54 что-то еще поменять хочет. Но вроде все корректно было.

Roland54

Бродяга
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
I had uploaded the file again, a correction in the .rtf file. The current download should work.

I think that the upload should be done on Steam. As I said, small corrections could be possible, but they are probably not really important.

Nobody is perfect.;)

Сверху Снизу