Новости Старт 6го сезона Grim League
4 мая в 18-00 стартует шестой сезон Community лиги по одной из лучших игр в жанре arpg Grim Dawn. Сезон представляет собой глобальную модификацию игры, включающую в себя расширение мира, изменение...
Новости Дата релиза Baldur's Gate III
Наконец-то дождались - "Baldur's Gate III" покидает ранний доступ, и в августе 2023 выходит в полноценный релиз, о чём стало известно на церемонии "The Game Awards 2022". С момента выхода игры в...
Новости Итоги года от The Game Awards 2022
Вчера прошла ежегодная церемония награждения проектов в индустрии компьютерных игр и киберспорта. Самую главную награда - "Игра года" забрала игра "Elden Ring" от японских разработчиков...
Новости Анонс Assassin's Creed Mirage
На сегодняшнем мероприятии «Ubisoft Forward» была анонсированна новая часть вселенной «Assassin's Creed» под названием «Mirage». В роли протагониста будет Басим ибн Исхак, играющие в «Assassin’s...

Готика 2: Реновация German Release Permission

neocromicon

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Hello! I wrote in the Name of Roland54.

He have create a german translation and ask if it is ok for you if he publishes the mod with german translation on WoG.de and Spine.

Here the original question from him: gothic mod - Seite 2

Greetz

WoOliN

Паладин
Команда форума
Модератор раздела
Модостроитель
Почётный пользователь

Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@neocromicon, hello. The new version of the modification (0.5) will be released today.
I can only give the go-ahead for the translation of version 0.5, since I do not support old versions of the mod in any way and try to delete them immediately.

Автор
Автор
neocromicon

neocromicon

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
ok lol. That was of course perfectly timed. ^^ Then Roland54 will update the mod and I'll let you know as soon as he's finished.

WoOliN

Паладин
Команда форума
Модератор раздела
Модостроитель
Почётный пользователь

Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@neocromicon, and when the translation into German is ready, I will need it to publish on Steam.
If you need source codes for Russian scripts, you can contact me in private messages on the forum. Or English scripts once the English translation is completed.

Roland54

Бродяга
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
I used the Easy Gothic Mod Translator for the translation, so I don't need the source code. I translated the texts manually, dialog by dialog, not by google translation, I hope the quality will be good enough.

This is not the first translation I have done.
Examples: The Destiny series, Guilds, Awakening, ...

I am looking forward to the new version, I will gladly translate it and would like to offer it in the WoP forum and in Spine.

WoOliN

Паладин
Команда форума
Модератор раздела
Модостроитель
Почётный пользователь

Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@Roland54, ok.
If you also send me files with the translation to publish them on Steam (naturally, indicating the author of the translation - like, for example, the Polish translation of the modification),
then there will be no problems with my permission to post the translation on WoP and Spine.

Roland54

Бродяга
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
I create a small patch with the translated texts, which you load in addition to the mod. This file will probably be sufficient. I will gladly upload it.

WoOliN

Паладин
Команда форума
Модератор раздела
Модостроитель
Почётный пользователь

Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@Roland54, Хедин handles the posting on Steam.
He will tell you which files and in what format are needed to create a German localization.
@Хедин,

Roland54

Бродяга
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
I'll get back to Hedin when I'm finished. I have downloaded version 0.5, there are probably only a little over 500 lines to be recompiled. That won't take long.

WoOliN

Паладин
Команда форума
Модератор раздела
Модостроитель
Почётный пользователь

Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@Roland54, @neocromicon, the installation file has been updated, I suggest downloading it again and making translations based on it.
Text has not changed, but some script errors have been fixed.

Сверху Снизу