Новости Старт 6го сезона Grim League
4 мая в 18-00 стартует шестой сезон Community лиги по одной из лучших игр в жанре arpg Grim Dawn. Сезон представляет собой глобальную модификацию игры, включающую в себя расширение мира, изменение...
Новости Дата релиза Baldur's Gate III
Наконец-то дождались - "Baldur's Gate III" покидает ранний доступ, и в августе 2023 выходит в полноценный релиз, о чём стало известно на церемонии "The Game Awards 2022". С момента выхода игры в...
Новости Итоги года от The Game Awards 2022
Вчера прошла ежегодная церемония награждения проектов в индустрии компьютерных игр и киберспорта. Самую главную награда - "Игра года" забрала игра "Elden Ring" от японских разработчиков...
Новости Анонс Assassin's Creed Mirage
На сегодняшнем мероприятии «Ubisoft Forward» была анонсированна новая часть вселенной «Assassin's Creed» под названием «Mirage». В роли протагониста будет Басим ибн Исхак, играющие в «Assassin’s...

В процессе A few interface and other gameplay-related questions :)

Nexarath

Бродяга
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Hey guys,

So I've been enjoying the hell out of my templar character, as he truly rocks that battlemage thing really well and my magic is almost as good as my melee, which feels great. That said, I've noticed that one possible way to make the most of things is to start learning magical circles, pumping your mana, and going for staves. That said, I really do much prefer two-handed strength swords in melee, shame there isn't some with intelligence bonuses, but I understand - it would probably be too powerful.

This made me think, though - I could easily have the best of both worlds if I could use some of the mod's features but I need help with that. Namely, is it -at all- possible to rebind the keys for F1-F8 on the new quickbar, because those are REALY inconvenient to use for me as I don't have those and would have to press the function key + numpad number, which is a pain and way too slow in combat. I'd use this to for example bind the current sword to the first slot and the staff (which gives a huge int bonus - I'm up to the archmage staff atm) to the 2nd slot to use just until enemies get close.

Alternatively, I've noticed we can bind up to three weapons as favorites, and even make our custom bindings on how to draw them. What I cannot figure out is - how? Where do we actually select a weapon as our favorite. I've noted the quick menu on P but I just see some random stuff there and I don't understand how to actually make a set save on one of those 4 slots :)

Final question - unrelated, but kinda related. Do magic staves and swords still use strength scaling or do they only scale for the magic damage per the formula that uses learned magic circles? I'm wondering because it seems like I don't seem to do much damage outside of all that extra magic damage if I were to learn the magic circles (which seems like a huge waste of LPs otherwise for a templar) - it seems like stamina might be adding damage, but strength isn't? Thanks :)

Автор
Автор
N

Nexarath

Бродяга
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Anyone? :)

Последнее редактирование:
Сверху Снизу