Новости Ремейк "Готики 1" | Трейлер Showcase 2024
Новички, пришло время принять реальность и смириться с судьбой. Чувствуйте себя как дома в Долине Рудников, месте, полном опасностей, преступлений и жадности. Вам предстоит оставаться здесь очень...
Готика 2: Другая история Gothic II: Other Story - Описание мода
Готика 2: Другая история / Other Story - это глобальная модификация для игры «Готика 2: Ночь Ворона». Её цель - сделать игру более нелинейной, с большим количеством вариантов выбора и...
Новости Старт 6го сезона Grim League
4 мая в 18-00 стартует шестой сезон Community лиги по одной из лучших игр в жанре arpg Grim Dawn. Сезон представляет собой глобальную модификацию игры, включающую в себя расширение мира, изменение...
Новости Дата релиза Baldur's Gate III
Наконец-то дождались - "Baldur's Gate III" покидает ранний доступ, и в августе 2023 выходит в полноценный релиз, о чём стало известно на церемонии "The Game Awards 2022". С момента выхода игры в...

В процессе Возвращение 2.0 - Bugged Fernando and Gallahad

Snowik

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Hello, first let me apologize for using english to communicate, but I am from Czechia and while I understand spoken russian a little bit, I am no way competent enough to write in it. I've been lurking this site for some time now, looking for tips and tricks, using google translate, since it has improved a lot in recent years. And now, to my question - I've been playing Gothic 2.0 Returning with complete czech translation and encounctered weird bug with Fernando and Gallahad. I put Fernando behind bars (I snitched on him to Martin) and now I cant get recommendation from him for Gallahad. I even stole Gallahads Book of Rhetorics, but I cant give it to Fernando, since he doesnt wanna talk to me in prison. So, I'm stuck. I've read somewhere, that Gallahad should refuse Fernando's letter now, but I wasn't able to get the letter before actually putting him in jail :( I even tried editing save game in GVE (recomendletter set to 4 and several other things I've read in different topic - suggested by that guy with bear in a profile picture), but it didn't fix anything. :( So my question is - is there any way how I can fix this or is it going to be stuck until the end of the game?:(

Also, feel free to reply in russian if you want! Google translate has really imrpoved so I shouldn't have any problems understanding :)

PS: Unrelated question, but I was curious - when bandits kill you, what do they scream at you? Is it something like - 'Good, stay down' and 'You didnt deserve to die like this'? It's like the only untranslated thing in the game that I am not able to understand and I was just curious :D

Yury

Командор
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Option number 1:
Marvin itwr_fernandoletter

Option number 2:
GWE is the variable recomendletter. If the value is 4 (number of sent letters), the quest can be closed

Автор
Автор
S

Snowik

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Thank you very much, but neither method has worked for me. Changing recomendletter did nothing, no additional dialog with fernando nor larius or gallahad :( And adding the letter did open up a new dialog with Gallahad, where he told me he doesnt want this letter, since Fernando is behind bars, but from there I was not able to progress any further - the quest remained in my journal saying I still need one more letter (I completed all other letters). My presumption is, that if you accept Book of Rhetorics quest and send Gallahad to Ignez, steal the book and at this time, have Fernando imprisoned, the quest bugs out and there is nothing to do. I will load my save which is 2 hours before that and I will not put Fernando into the prison. :(

diego411

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Hello. Sorry for digging this topic but I had same problem and I found solution. Maybe this helps somebody.
To resolve problem with jailed Fernando when you realise Gallahad quest, you have to do these:
  1. Finish quests from other letter senders (you can give letters to Gallahad).
  2. Download - Файлы - Gothic Variable Editor Plus (GVE+) - Редактор переменных и массивов.
  3. Use itwr_fernandoletter cheat to get Fernando's letter.
  4. Save game and load this save to GVE+ (no quit game needed).
  5. In search input type "fernando" and set variables as you see at the attachment (you should save print screen with your old variables and set back after finish quest!).
  6. Load saved game and give Fernando's letter to Gallahad. He should take this letter without problems.
  7. Now finish the quest, save game, load saved game to GVE+ and set fernando's variables to old values.
Greetings :)

Вложения

• 27 КБ Просмотров: 100
Последнее редактирование модератором:

Don Puh

Защитник кроликов
Команда форума
Куратор раздела
Пользователь VIP
Почётный пользователь

Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@Snowik, so that Gallahad has a dialogue, set the following values in GVE:
Код:
TALIASANHELP_STEP1 = 1
And then go to Gallahad. He should have a dialogue "And now what?". After which he will give the whole bunch of letters to Larius.

Сверху Снизу