Новости Старт 6го сезона Grim League
4 мая в 18-00 стартует шестой сезон Community лиги по одной из лучших игр в жанре arpg Grim Dawn. Сезон представляет собой глобальную модификацию игры, включающую в себя расширение мира, изменение...
Новости Дата релиза Baldur's Gate III
Наконец-то дождались - "Baldur's Gate III" покидает ранний доступ, и в августе 2023 выходит в полноценный релиз, о чём стало известно на церемонии "The Game Awards 2022". С момента выхода игры в...
Новости Итоги года от The Game Awards 2022
Вчера прошла ежегодная церемония награждения проектов в индустрии компьютерных игр и киберспорта. Самую главную награда - "Игра года" забрала игра "Elden Ring" от японских разработчиков...
Новости Анонс Assassin's Creed Mirage
На сегодняшнем мероприятии «Ubisoft Forward» была анонсированна новая часть вселенной «Assassin's Creed» под названием «Mirage». В роли протагониста будет Басим ибн Исхак, играющие в «Assassin’s...

Решено Very Buggy Yarkendar Region

Nexarath

Бродяга
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Hey guys,

First off sorry for the English, but my Russian is just too terrible to bother - it'll be easier this way.

So, long story short - I've been having nothing but trouble with Yarkendar. When I first got there, some enemies didn't spawn at all (like the starting desert rats and stone sentinels) and Alligator Jack wasn't there at all. I went back through the portal only to see all the mages still standing around like idiots (even though they are now also in Yarkendar and have functional quests). This is when I noticed that my quest Portal (for opening that one and going through it to the new world) never finished and was also bugged.

I found some advice from another topic about going back to Khorinis, saving, and then deleting the ADDONWORLD from my save so it gets remade. And sure, this fixed it - sort of. I was able to finish the Portal quest, Alligator Jack spawned - all good, so far. Problems started when I noticed that no more razors are spawning for Greg's quest - still, managed to fix this by going back to him and it turned out I could just hand in the quest - phew.

Then came the search for those two pirates "dead" in the cave above where the special alligator is - yeah, sure enough, these two guys were simply spawned, but very much alive and I could even talk to them, though there was no actual dialogue to select ofc. I tried the ultimate "immersive sim" solution and killed them myself - and what do you know - EVEN THIS WORKED! I was able to get to the next stage of the quest.

Thing is, I have managed to solve every hurdle so far, but at this point it's very clear that the addon world isn't working at all like it's supposed to, and I'm just waiting for some bigger quest chain to definitely mess up cause triggers for certain mobs and npcs and quests seem to not be working properly. Does anyone have any idea how I could fix this?

At the time when I entered Yarkendar first I was on scripts from the 26th of July. I've since tried changing them (after trying numerous saves to see if I could get those two pirates to start off dead and not alive, so that the scripts are working properly) and no matter which scripts I use (currently the newest, from today) it's the same - in GENERAL Yarkendar works, but a lot of things like those two pirates seem bugged. Any ideas, guys? :/

Liker

Демиург
Команда форума
Редактор раздела
Модостроитель
Почётный пользователь

Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@Nexarath, do u have the last version of the mod? The spawn bug was fixed (it is engine's problem) due to big npc spawn distance (> 4500). Many npcs in any location can break if a player has a big spawn distance range in settings.

Автор
Автор
N

Nexarath

Бродяга
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
I did install the latest scripts, yes. Not when I first encountered the problem, but now I do have the 13th of August scripts. Where do I check the NPC spawn distance? In the DX11 renderer gfx settings, I have most things at their default values (all of the render distance stuff, tho I don't see an NPC rendering setting) though I do have the standard G2 setting at 300% for viewing distance.

WoOliN

Паладин
Команда форума
Модератор раздела
Модостроитель
Почётный пользователь

Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы

Liker

Демиург
Команда форума
Редактор раздела
Модостроитель
Почётный пользователь

Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Автор
Автор
N

Nexarath

Бродяга
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Ah, okay, thanks guys. I'll just do a fresh install with the latest version of the mod, not just the scripts, and see how it goes, though I think if it's the one from mid-July I already did that. Strangely enough, everything in the other zones worked fine, it was just Yarkendar that was affected.

Divik

Рыцарь
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Reinstall the game. When you begin a new game, you should completely delete old saves.

Автор
Автор
N

Nexarath

Бродяга
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Heh, I was hoping to avoid that, considering I've put in a lot of hours into the current save. Will see how it goes and if anything major breaks, I still find it strange that it's only affecting the addon world. And only that one too, although I suppose the ones in this mod are smaller.

Divik

Рыцарь
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Well you can try to play on old saves but still you aren`t free of bugs

Автор
Автор
N

Nexarath

Бродяга
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Alright, progressed to West Coast and surely enough it's just as messed up - boat disappears when getting into the area, later on I find duplicates of every npc.. at least the mobs are spawning properly. Funnily enough, again, Valley of Mines seems to work just fine. But yeah, I think at this point I just have to accept that 45+ hrs is going down the drain, as this save seems to be definitely bugged as hell.

Does anyone have a comparable save? I did a LOOOOOT of stuff. Level 42, guru/templar, have like 84% in two handers and 60% in bows, found/did pretty much everything you can in Yarkendar, Khorinis, and the small new Arena landmass (that ALSO didn't have any bugs by the way!). The problem is, I imagine, even if someone has it, it will be in Russian so the fact I play with an excellent translation won't help the quest logs, right? Still, anything would help. Because I guess this double npc spawn and bugs like disappearing ship can't just get fixed on these saves, and I imagine sooner or later I'll run into a main quest-breaking bug if I continue :/

Сверху Снизу