Готика 2: Другая история Gothic II: Other Story - Описание мода
Готика 2: Другая история / Other Story - это глобальная модификация для игры «Готика 2: Ночь Ворона». Её цель - сделать игру более нелинейной, с большим количеством вариантов выбора и...
Новости Старт 6го сезона Grim League
4 мая в 18-00 стартует шестой сезон Community лиги по одной из лучших игр в жанре arpg Grim Dawn. Сезон представляет собой глобальную модификацию игры, включающую в себя расширение мира, изменение...
Новости Дата релиза Baldur's Gate III
Наконец-то дождались - "Baldur's Gate III" покидает ранний доступ, и в августе 2023 выходит в полноценный релиз, о чём стало известно на церемонии "The Game Awards 2022". С момента выхода игры в...
Новости Итоги года от The Game Awards 2022
Вчера прошла ежегодная церемония награждения проектов в индустрии компьютерных игр и киберспорта. Самую главную награда - "Игра года" забрала игра "Elden Ring" от японских разработчиков...

В процессе The best mele build for cs+

ApocalypsA

Постоялец
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
ahoj chlapče...

Omlouvám se za anglický jazyk, ale chtěl bych se vás zeptat:

Jaká je podle vás nejlepší mele build a třída pro vylepšenou obtížnost noční můry ?

Přemýšlel jsem o nějaké třídě se štítem a mečem nebo o třídě s dvojím ovládáním...

Dejte mi vědět, co jste zažili na vylepšené noční můře, co bylo nejzábavnější, co bylo IMBA atd...

Thanks for answers... Best regards from czech republic =)

Liker

Демиург
Команда форума
Редактор раздела
Модостроитель
Почётный пользователь

Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@ApocalypsA, melee is hard on Nightmare+, any melee + shaman will be ok.

milimusatus

Житель города
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
dark knight with spears and without him pet, idk how it writes on english. or with two-handed through strength, dk is very powerful in his last version

Автор
Автор
A

ApocalypsA

Постоялец
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@ApocalypsA, boj zblízka je na Nightmare+ těžký, jakýkoli boj zblízka + šaman bude v pořádku.
Děkuji za odpověď =)

I know its kinda challenge and every mistake is lethal but this is what i want. I never played shaman so i guess i will have to play with 2h or orc weapon right? Or maybe some kind of paladin shaman with one handed mace and shield?
--- Добавлено: ---

temný rytíř s kopími a bez něj mazlíček, nevím, jak se píše v angličtině. nebo s obouruční silou je dk ve své poslední verzi velmi silný
Thank you for answer. I was reading dk dodger or trickter can be kinda IMBA but i was little scared about -% dmg for dk class which can be ok in early game with plague rune but kinda bad in mid-end game where plague dmg is wearing off or i am wrong maybe?

Depression

Постоялец
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
hi boy...
Sorry for the english language, but I would like to ask you:
Never be sorry for using english language. It's internacional language and everyone should use it in space that is filled by people from different countries.

Obviously the most OP melee character is dark knight, no matter on which difficulty. You just learn 4 runes: vampirism, melee protection, 500 hp /+70 stat and plague that you change into passive. The amount of raw power that you represent by using all of these runes is just overwhelming compared to anything that other classes represent.
Top 1 agility dark knight,
top 2 strength dark knight
top 3/4 guardian (both agility and strength) - top guild armors, weed, insane healing runes
top 5/6 - paladin / mercenary with subclass
top 7 - clean mercenary

Thank you for answer. I was reading dk dodger or trickter can be kinda IMBA but i was little scared about -% dmg for dk class which can be ok in early game with plague rune but kinda bad in mid-end game where plague dmg is wearing off or i am wrong maybe?
passive plague rune is insanely strong mostly because it works against undead. You dont need to care about -% dmg - you are still dealing more than other classes and it's far easier for you to make a hit, because you are far harder to kill.
This class is not really about having the highest damage in one hit (that place will go to shaman subclass). Dark knight is more about surviving after you attack

Последнее редактирование:
Автор
Автор
A

ApocalypsA

Постоялец
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Never be sorry for using english language. It's internacional language and everyone should use it in space that is filled by people from different countries.

Obviously the most OP melee character is dark knight, no matter on which difficulty. You just learn 4 runes: vampirism, melee protection, 500 hp /+70 stat and plague that you change into passive. The amount of raw power that you represent by using all of these runes is just overwhelming compared to anything that other classes represent.
Top 1 agility dark knight,
top 2 strength dark knight
top 3/4 guardian (both agility and strength) - top guild armors, weed, insane healing runes
top 5/6 - paladin / mercenary with subclass
top 7 - clean mercenary

passive plague rune is insanely strong mostly because it works against undead. You dont need to care about -% dmg - you are still dealing more than other classes and it's far easier for you to make a hit, because you are far harder to kill.
This class is not really about having the highest damage in one hit (that place will go to shaman subclass). Dark knight is more about surviving after you attack
WOw thats great answer... Now i am considering dk because i am so tired of magic... If i can ask for one more advice good sir...

What would you recomend to play as Dark knight.. Im kinda thinking about agility build but... Its better dual wield, spear, one handed or even bow maybe? Just asking about recomendation.

I very appreciate your answer and you know its hard to find answers here and almost every1 speak russian so i keep using google translate which translate something like retarded bot :D

Depression

Постоялец
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
WOw thats great answer... Now i am considering dk because i am so tired of magic... If i can ask for one more advice good sir...

What would you recomend to play as Dark knight.. Im kinda thinking about agility build but... Its better dual wield, spear, one handed or even bow maybe? Just asking about recomendation.

I very appreciate your answer and you know its hard to find answers here and almost every1 speak russian so i keep using google translate which translate something like retarded bot :D
so 2 things:
1. I can invite you to my own discord server so you will be always able to ask for something outside of this forum. I will send you invitation on private message and if you want then you can come.
2. If you go agility DK then i would recommend you to go exactly with weapon that SOUNDS coolest for you, just literally whatever you want, because class is so op that you will be very powerful with every choice. Ofc if you are asking what is the strongest option then ofc spear.

Последнее редактирование:
Сверху Снизу