Возвращение 2.0 Охранник форта Азган - мертв

Тема в разделе "Gothic 2 Returning 2.0 / Готика 2: Возвращение 2.0", создана пользователем Sir Mud, 25 мар 2018.

1. Sir Mud

Sir Mud
    Баллы:
    Лучших ответов:
    Hello. First of all sorry for writing in english i don't know russsian but i would still appreciate your help. and second sorry if if this is posted in wrong place. not easy to figure it out.

Can you please help me with a way of inserting the gate guard of fort Azgan with cheating? cause of my mistake but i didn't even realise it he is dead and i don't really want to miss that part if there is a hope. Also can't find an alternate entry. Skip wont take me there. invisibility potion doesn't work. it would be frustrating to miss the whole part. I am sadly 30h ahead of last useable savegame. Thank you!

Последнее редактирование модератором: 26 мар 2018
  2. Stoplayer

Stoplayer
    Баллы:
    Лучших ответов:
    Press Pause/Break button to pause the game. Type "marvin" and hit Esc. Then press F2 and type:
    Код:
    insert pal_199_ritter
    Press Pause/Break again, type "42" and hit Esc button. Save the game and restart.

I think there is a better way (using marvin mode isn't recomended)- use GVE and change variable GRANTTOFORT to 1. It should work but I didn't test it.

3. Sir Mud

Автор
    Автор
    Sir Mud
    Баллы:
    Лучших ответов:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

can i get some help with antiques quest and gomez quest as well please. it says i did everything in logs but gomez has no line to accept it. Thank you
    --- Добавлено: 26 мар 2018 ---

--- Добавлено: 26 мар 2018 ---

https://imgur.com/xedP3Ps

https://imgur.com/a/bwkFX

Sorry i couldnt load images some other way.

can i get some help with antiques quest and gomez quest as well please. it says i did everything in logs but gomez has no line to accept it. Thank you

Последнее редактирование модератором: 7 авг 2018
  4. GeorG

GeorG
    Команда форума
    Чародей божьего бага
    Баллы:
    Лучших ответов:
    Можно, но только или новую тему с вопросом создай, или спроси в общей Готика 2: Возвращение 2.0 - Прохождение игры (вопросы и ответы)

Изображения загружать надо во вложения:
    FAQ по работе форума
    FAQ по работе форума

Последнее редактирование: 8 авг 2018

Поделиться этой страницей