Готика 2: Другая история Gothic II: Other Story - Описание мода
Готика 2: Другая история / Other Story - это глобальная модификация для игры «Готика 2: Ночь Ворона». Её цель - сделать игру более нелинейной, с большим количеством вариантов выбора и...
Новости Старт 6го сезона Grim League
4 мая в 18-00 стартует шестой сезон Community лиги по одной из лучших игр в жанре arpg Grim Dawn. Сезон представляет собой глобальную модификацию игры, включающую в себя расширение мира, изменение...
Новости Дата релиза Baldur's Gate III
Наконец-то дождались - "Baldur's Gate III" покидает ранний доступ, и в августе 2023 выходит в полноценный релиз, о чём стало известно на церемонии "The Game Awards 2022". С момента выхода игры в...
Новости Итоги года от The Game Awards 2022
Вчера прошла ежегодная церемония награждения проектов в индустрии компьютерных игр и киберспорта. Самую главную награда - "Игра года" забрала игра "Elden Ring" от японских разработчиков...

В процессе New balance - West Coast Suggestions

monsterfresser

Новичок
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
I finished the west coast a while ago and thought i may share my experience about it and what could possibly be improved:

Improvements:

1. When Cormac tells you to talk with Fregyal to go to the endboss, you shouldn't have to talk back to Cormac to also get him as a companion.
2. When you accompany Fregyal to search for Cormac, the animals still attack you, although he tells you that you're protected. (Bug?)
3. Fregyal goes straight to Cormacs lair without searching for it. Maybe let the hero first find the place and then tell Fregyal, it would be more logical.
4. It's very hard to spot the hidden island with Ben. I ran around cluelessly for hours. Maybe let the hero get a hint from the pirates, so it's more easy to find the crystals.
5. You have to go to the beach many times. It would be nice to have a teleporter to that place.
6. When you help the pirates to leave the island, they spawn on top of the cave of captain drake(skeleton) in yarkhendar. They just stay there and do nothing. (Bug?)
7. You can trade with Fregyal but his inventory is empty. (Bug?)
8. Fregyal and Cormac dont have a good daily routine. Let them do some farming and harvesting from time to time to let them seem more alive.
9. Ben doesn't teach you hunting skills anymore, after you've saved him. It would be more logical to get hunting skills for no gold and food from him, because he owes you for saving his life.
10. Cormac should offer unique, new alchemy recipes or unique food recipes. He's a druid with vast knowledge about plants and animals, so it would also be lore friendly.

Positive:

- Loved to see Ben the hunter. I was very suprised to see him alive after searching for him and thinking about him being dead. Really nice bonus for longtime players.
- Very nice atmosphere and design.
- Loved to see hidden treasures and messages of former pirates/people who stranded there.
- Cool idea with the red smoke flying.
- It was very fun to party with cormac and fergyal at the beach.
- Many animals/monsters, it looked very alive and dense. I loved that part, although it's very time consuming to clear the island without aoe spells.

Последнее редактирование:
Сверху Снизу