Новости Старт 6го сезона Grim League
4 мая в 18-00 стартует шестой сезон Community лиги по одной из лучших игр в жанре arpg Grim Dawn. Сезон представляет собой глобальную модификацию игры, включающую в себя расширение мира, изменение...
Новости Дата релиза Baldur's Gate III
Наконец-то дождались - "Baldur's Gate III" покидает ранний доступ, и в августе 2023 выходит в полноценный релиз, о чём стало известно на церемонии "The Game Awards 2022". С момента выхода игры в...
Новости Итоги года от The Game Awards 2022
Вчера прошла ежегодная церемония награждения проектов в индустрии компьютерных игр и киберспорта. Самую главную награда - "Игра года" забрала игра "Elden Ring" от японских разработчиков...
Новости Анонс Assassin's Creed Mirage
На сегодняшнем мероприятии «Ubisoft Forward» была анонсированна новая часть вселенной «Assassin's Creed» под названием «Mirage». В роли протагониста будет Басим ибн Исхак, играющие в «Assassin’s...

В процессе Demon Hunter Double Shot Bug

Dere

Новичок
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Greetings,

since I do not understand Russian at all without google translate, I will write in English.

I am playing as a Demon Hunter on Nightmare with New SnC on the current scripts (11.08.2022). At the beginning of the game, I choose to activate the Enhancement Mod in the Gothic.ini to make the late game grind slightly fast after obtaining the best weapons.

So I reached Lvl 58 and obtained the Claw of Beliar with Senyaks soul as a crossbow. But after upgrading it to +5 and adding 10 runes, I noticed a huge damage difference of 400 or more every second shot. For example, a normal, uncharged shot at an orc elder dealt around 1500 and 1100 alternating. The difference was even bigger on charged shots.
Previously, without any upgrades or runes, the damage was pretty stable with only small variations of around 50 at most, so every shot dealt almost the same damage, obviously depending on how much it was charged. The damage of the base weapon was also higher than the low end damage of the fully upgraded weapon, which should not be possible.

I then tested different setups: 1. no runes or upgrades 2. +10 runes 3. +5 upgrades 4. +10 runes and +5 upgrades.
It turns out that you can safely add runes to the weapon and gain the damage roughly as it is written on the weapon.
However, if you use upgrades, the high end damage of the weapon seems to scale correctly, but it gets the aforementioned damage range with a massively weaker low end damage. This means that instead of a damage upgrade, the base weapon deals around the same average damage as a fully upgraded weapon with 10 runes. Also, a weapon with just 10 runes is stronger than a weapon with 10 runes and 5 upgrades.

It was tested with both the Claw of Beliar with Senyaks Soul and Drag Nimrod, leading to the same results.
My guess is that the double shots gets bugged if you upgrade your weapon. One shot gets the correct damage buffs, the second not only does not get buffed, but even weakened. Runes seem to be unaffected. It would be great if this could be fixed.

I will attach a safe without any upgrades, but enough materials to upgrade the crossbow to +5 and add 10 runes, so you can test it yourself. Since the file exceeds the forum limit, I had to split it in two parts.

Вложения

Сверху Снизу