Готика 2: Другая история Gothic II: Other Story - Описание мода
Готика 2: Другая история / Other Story - это глобальная модификация для игры «Готика 2: Ночь Ворона». Её цель - сделать игру более нелинейной, с большим количеством вариантов выбора и...
Новости Старт 6го сезона Grim League
4 мая в 18-00 стартует шестой сезон Community лиги по одной из лучших игр в жанре arpg Grim Dawn. Сезон представляет собой глобальную модификацию игры, включающую в себя расширение мира, изменение...
Новости Дата релиза Baldur's Gate III
Наконец-то дождались - "Baldur's Gate III" покидает ранний доступ, и в августе 2023 выходит в полноценный релиз, о чём стало известно на церемонии "The Game Awards 2022". С момента выхода игры в...
Новости Итоги года от The Game Awards 2022
Вчера прошла ежегодная церемония награждения проектов в индустрии компьютерных игр и киберспорта. Самую главную награда - "Игра года" забрала игра "Elden Ring" от японских разработчиков...

В процессе Wisp edit in scripts

SolariS

Бродяга
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Hello will it be possible to change wisp behavior via scripts (well in case of NB via hex editor, i have done something like this before with editing gothic.dat) to change his range and to take items from homes?

Dеletеd

Труженик
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@SolariS, if you do, don't forget to share with us:upside_down:

Автор
Автор
S

SolariS

Бродяга
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@st0p_w0rk sadly after looking into scripts for 2 hours i was unable to change either taking items in rooms (i found func for that i think but enabling it dont do anything) or change the radius

i found this in scripts and somehow i think this is wisp radius. But no matter what i try to change here it dont change his radius. Maybe you have any idea? @st0p_w0rk

func int b_mm_wispdetect() {
if(hlp_getinstanceid(self) == hlp_getinstanceid(wisp_detector)) {
npc_perceiveall(self);
if((npc_getdisttonpc(self, hero) < 2000) && (self.aivar[19] == isinpos)) {
b_wispdetecteditem();
return loop_end;
}
else {
if(npc_getdisttonpc(self, hero) <= 350) {
self.aivar[19] = isinpos;
}
else {
self.aivar[19] = notinpos;
npc_clearaiqueue(self);
ai_gotonpc(self, hero);
};
return loop_end;
};
};
return loop_end;
};

Последнее редактирование:

Blackmail01

Труженик
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@SolariS, попробуйте в мистера @Haart донатом кинуть. Может он и сделает чего под ваши желания. Огонёк его разработка. Исходников dll в открытом доступе нет и не пока предвидится. Реверс инжиниринг на свой страх и риск.

Автор
Автор
S

SolariS

Бродяга
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@Haart possible to do mod for wisp to change his radius and take items in rooms?

Dеletеd

Труженик
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@st0p_w0rk Maybe you have any idea? @st0p_w0rk
I am not well versed in this topic. I'm sorry I can't give advice.
I did little editing of scripts: I only changed the characteristics of weapons, the characteristics of armor, the characteristics of food.
I tried to do more global things and they even worked. but one way or another they caused bugs and errors with the release of the next update.
In general, as I understand the functionality of scripts is severely limited. the most basic changes through the "game engine"

Dеletеd

Труженик
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
I am not well versed in this topic. I'm sorry I can't give advice.
I did little editing of scripts: I only changed the characteristics of weapons, the characteristics of armor, the characteristics of food.
I tried to do more global things and they even worked. but one way or another they caused bugs and errors with the release of the next update.
In general, as I understand the functionality of scripts is severely limited. the most basic changes through the "game engine"
--- Добавлено: ---

@SolariS,
although there is one idea.
I have a number of changes that were not applied until I started a new game.
Starting a new game allowed you to correctly change the characteristics. this is 100% related to NPC changes. (but not only)

Последнее редактирование:
Автор
Автор
S

SolariS

Бродяга
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@st0p_w0rk sadly new game also dont work. This is just something that is much outside my skill and probably only the creators have enough knowledge

Dеletеd

Труженик
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@SolariS,
Now our developers are working hard to create the next update. I think as the work is completed they will devote more time to such issues. will be ready to answer us and help in the creation of such mods.
in the meantime, such "scripto-mods" only create problems for them, tk. add a lot of bugs and divert their attention.

Haart

Герой
Команда форума
Редактор раздела
Модостроитель
Почётный пользователь

Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@SolariS, The current wisp is implemented through Union, not through scripts. Making a mod for it, without source code, will be extremely difficult.

Сверху Снизу