Новости Ремейк "Готики 1" | Трейлер Showcase 2024
Новички, пришло время принять реальность и смириться с судьбой. Чувствуйте себя как дома в Долине Рудников, месте, полном опасностей, преступлений и жадности. Вам предстоит оставаться здесь очень...
Готика 2: Другая история Gothic II: Other Story - Описание мода
Готика 2: Другая история / Other Story - это глобальная модификация для игры «Готика 2: Ночь Ворона». Её цель - сделать игру более нелинейной, с большим количеством вариантов выбора и...
Новости Старт 6го сезона Grim League
4 мая в 18-00 стартует шестой сезон Community лиги по одной из лучших игр в жанре arpg Grim Dawn. Сезон представляет собой глобальную модификацию игры, включающую в себя расширение мира, изменение...
Новости Дата релиза Baldur's Gate III
Наконец-то дождались - "Baldur's Gate III" покидает ранний доступ, и в августе 2023 выходит в полноценный релиз, о чём стало известно на церемонии "The Game Awards 2022". С момента выхода игры в...

Решено No West Coast dialogue

WaterMage

Новичок
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
First of all, Merry Christmas everyone.:-* This is my first time asking a question in the forum, so I hope I'm not in the wrong section. I'm having a lot of difficulty opening the west coast. I followed what was written in the section dedicated to classes: FAQ - Новый баланс - Новые классы, вступление и особенности because I'm interested in the druid class. The thing is that I can't access the west coast because after I open the portal and talk to Saturas, nothing happens, there is no dialogue related to the druid from the archmage of the water, much less from the druid Fregyal. I state that I have already done Fregyal's mission related to the poisonous beast. So I ask please if someone can tell me where I'm wrong, because I repeat no one after the opening of the portal to Yarkendar, has dialogue related to druids.
Thanks in advance. :)

Sarcedo

Труженик
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Have you listened to Fregyal's story about druids? He can teach you basic druid transformations after it, and you can tell him that you want to explore the Western Coast.

Автор
Автор
WaterMage

WaterMage

Новичок
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Hi, thanks for answering me.
So, the thing is, when I meet the druid Fregyal in chapter 1, he tells me that he lives in the cave, that he doesn't fear orcs, he gives me the poison beast quest, then he unlocks the ability to learn poison-related skills. But after I open the portal to Yarkendar, and enter chapter 2, there are really no dialogues from Saturas, nor from Fregyal, which concern the druids, they are not really mentioned by either of them, consequently it is impossible for me to neither enter the west coast nor become a druid, as again, there are absolutely no lines of dialogue in chapter two about the west coast or druids. The only one who teaches me transformation runes is the member of the brotherhood in the valley of the mines, but he doesn't give me the druid class. So I don't know what to do.

Sarcedo

Труженик
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
That's weird, Fregyal teaches you how to shapeshift into hare and boar even in chapter 1.
What version of the game are you playing? Have you updated it properly?

Liker

Демиург
Команда форума
Редактор раздела
Модостроитель
Почётный пользователь

Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@WaterMage, no dialogs with Saturas relative to druid, just talk to Saturas in Yarkendar and go to Fregual and ask about druids once more.

Автор
Автор
WaterMage

WaterMage

Новичок
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
I'm playing version: Returning 2.0 New Balance. So far the game hasn't presented any problems, only with the druid it seems to be missing. I tried again now, I'm playing water wizard, I resumed a save,
when I open the portal and leave the temple in Yarkendar, Saturas speaks to me first, but there is no dialogue, even after I speak to him again after opening the portal. It's useless, there aren't really any dialogues about druids from either of them. :(

Caustic007

Труженик
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы

Вложения

Liker

Демиург
Команда форума
Редактор раздела
Модостроитель
Почётный пользователь

Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@WaterMage, Saturas has nothing to do with druid, script only checkes you entered Jarkendar and spoken to Saturas.
Fregual has all the dialogs.

Автор
Автор
WaterMage

WaterMage

Новичок
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
@Liker:
it's the same, after I open the portal, I tried to go immediately to the druid, but nothing changes, the only dialogue options he has are: learn poisons and trade, he has nothing else ç_ç...

@Caustic007: Sorry I didn't understand ^^" anyway it says this:
Gothic 2 new balance mod, union. 1.0k/sp-1.9, build 18 Aug 2021

tribunal2000

Труженик
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Сверху Снизу