Готика 2: Другая история Gothic II: Other Story - Описание мода
Готика 2: Другая история / Other Story - это глобальная модификация для игры «Готика 2: Ночь Ворона». Её цель - сделать игру более нелинейной, с большим количеством вариантов выбора и...
Новости Старт 6го сезона Grim League
4 мая в 18-00 стартует шестой сезон Community лиги по одной из лучших игр в жанре arpg Grim Dawn. Сезон представляет собой глобальную модификацию игры, включающую в себя расширение мира, изменение...
Новости Дата релиза Baldur's Gate III
Наконец-то дождались - "Baldur's Gate III" покидает ранний доступ, и в августе 2023 выходит в полноценный релиз, о чём стало известно на церемонии "The Game Awards 2022". С момента выхода игры в...
Новости Итоги года от The Game Awards 2022
Вчера прошла ежегодная церемония награждения проектов в индустрии компьютерных игр и киберспорта. Самую главную награда - "Игра года" забрала игра "Elden Ring" от японских разработчиков...

В процессе New balance - Druid Suggestions

monsterfresser

Новичок
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Hello guys,

currently I'm playing the druid build and I'm having a ton of fun. But there is one thing lacking, late game content for the druid. You can get all transformations in chapter 2 and afterwards there is nothing new to gain anymore. You can just level up your druid stone so I got one idea to make the class a little bit more attractive and rewarding, I hope you guys like it:

The idea is to upgrade the visuals of the animals you can transform into, after reaching a certain level with the druid stone. The druid stone portrays a part of the power of the hero, so it would also be logical to transform into higher beings of an animal. Maybe just visual upgrade (or a small bonus on stats) So a boar for example evolves to a wild boar. A lizard evolves into an elite lizard etc.:

echsenmensch.png -----> (druid stone level 45) lizard evolution.png

1641074043993.png
----->(druid stone level 20) Keiler.png

1641075269976.png
----> (druid stone levle 40)
1641074705572.png

I really hope, the idea gets recognized because it would really give players some achievements for the late game. ( After Chapter2)

Also another suggestion for the lizard man:
- Being able to equip different swords (orc and lizard weapons)

I must say I'm damn impressed about how much gothic2 modding has progressed and the druid is a class, which is really refreshing and has an unique playstyle, keep up the great work @Liker.:flower:

Последнее редактирование модератором:

Insomnia

Труженик
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Отличную идею человек предлагает, ну по крайней мере по визуальной составляющей + внесет разнообразие в геймплей друида!
Не пойму чего еще никто не отписался здесь?!

Insomnia

Труженик
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
товарищ @Liker как вам идея, описанная товарищем выше?

Liker

Демиург
Команда форума
Редактор раздела
Модостроитель
Почётный пользователь

Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Автор
Автор
M

monsterfresser

Новичок
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
I can't edit my startpost, so i did a new answer :

Possible Evolution for Minecrawler:

Screenshot 2022-01-07 170528.png
------------>
Screenshot 2022-01-07 165033.png

Автор
Автор
M

monsterfresser

Новичок
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Hello guys, sorry for pushing up this thread again.

I haven't been able to play for a while, but I saw there was an update regarding the visual changes of the druid.
Has the lizardmen also a change in visual after a specific druid stone level? I'd really like to make another druid build now.
If there hasn't been a lizardmen visual update, I would highly suggest one because the druid has no reward system besides visuals.

All classes benefit from armor and cool looking weapons or runes, but the druid doesnt really benefit from anything. So I would like
to see atleast nice visual upgrades for druid.

Divik

Рыцарь
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
According to the answers, modders could do something regardind your topic, though I doubt they did a lot .. in general modders don`t want to do something more and new, they are going to say farewell to all of us soon saying they are tired, they want to retire, let them be alone, don`t disturb and so on...the understandable end after as they say 5 years of hard work on this mod...
And as far as I understand, druid isn`t a independent class, being just a subclass it doesn`t and shouldn`t benefit from anything...
well i`m not glad that it is as it is...but still modders have their own views upon it, nevertheless we try to suggest some new features to those subclasses, not only druid, but they aren`t accepted lightly and freely...

And I wonder if this possible evolution of... e.g. minecrawler changes its visual but not stats will it matter for you...it`s just visuals...okay may be some aesthetics but nothing more...

Автор
Автор
M

monsterfresser

Новичок
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
It would've been nice, if they gave druid subclass some love. It has gigantic potential. I recommended visual changes only because it would be easier to implement, without changing the subclass itself and its mechanics. But I'd gladly also welcome some stat changes and subclass combinations. It would've been awesome to see the druid like some kind of "metamorph" class, where u get special transformations when u have a specific combination(for example skeleton archer when necromancer/druid, or undead paladin when paladin/druid etc.)

Maybe liker won't implement it in new balance, but maybe we have a chance to see something like this in another mod of him or any modder who reads this.

Сверху Снизу