Новости Ремейк "Готики 1" | Трейлер Showcase 2024
Новички, пришло время принять реальность и смириться с судьбой. Чувствуйте себя как дома в Долине Рудников, месте, полном опасностей, преступлений и жадности. Вам предстоит оставаться здесь очень...
Готика 2: Другая история Gothic II: Other Story - Описание мода
Готика 2: Другая история / Other Story - это глобальная модификация для игры «Готика 2: Ночь Ворона». Её цель - сделать игру более нелинейной, с большим количеством вариантов выбора и...
Новости Старт 6го сезона Grim League
4 мая в 18-00 стартует шестой сезон Community лиги по одной из лучших игр в жанре arpg Grim Dawn. Сезон представляет собой глобальную модификацию игры, включающую в себя расширение мира, изменение...
Новости Дата релиза Baldur's Gate III
Наконец-то дождались - "Baldur's Gate III" покидает ранний доступ, и в августе 2023 выходит в полноценный релиз, о чём стало известно на церемонии "The Game Awards 2022". С момента выхода игры в...

В процессе Got some quests that just wont go away?(and wondering how to finish 2 quests)

csajo

Житель города
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
First question:
Grom asked for a recipe I gave it to him, and he gave me a belt for the hunter armor but the quest doesn't close and I can't ask for his vote for Falk anymore.Culinary delights(in English)
Second quest:
There is a chest at the end of the pier I get the quest for I kill the lurkers go back to the fisherman, and get the key to open the chest(the chest was opened the normal way) but the quest doesn't finish and nobody has a dialog about it.
Quest I am stuck on:
First quest: Gallhad mushroom quest(his house at night grows mushrooms) I get from him I don't know what to do no dialog anywhere and can't find a guide here on the forum.
Second quest: Empty the jug or something like that u get it from Randolph normally wait till he is outside and then i replace the drink with water but the second I try to open the chest everyone attacks me how are u even supposed to finish this quest ?.

Heartthrum

Избранник богов
Команда форума
Модератор раздела
Редактор раздела
Тестировщик

Почётный пользователь
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Grom asked for a recipe I gave it to him, and he gave me a belt for the hunter armor but the quest doesn't close and I can't ask for his vote for Falk anymore.
He needs 4 recipes. Check walkthrough: Гильдии 1.5 - Кулинарные изыски
the quest doesn't finish and nobody has a dialog about it
Talk to pensive knight. He walks from the end of the pier to Martin.
Gallhad mushroom quest I get from him I don't know what to do no dialog anywhere and can't find a guide here on the forum.
Talk to Ignaz. You need to test for him Oblivion scroll first. Then he will give you book about shrooms. You can read 5 pages a day (each time releasing mushroom spores). You need to bring him 8 mushrooms of each kind.
I listed where almost all mushroom spawns: Гильдии 1.5 - Летающие грибы Игнаца

Автор
Автор
C

csajo

Житель города
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
He needs 4 recipes. Check walkthrough: Guilds 1.5 - Culinary Delights

Talk to passive knight. He walks from the end of the pier to Martin.

Talk to Ignaz. You need to test for him Oblivion scroll first. Then he will give you book about shrooms. You can read 5 pages a day (each time releasing mushroom spores). You need to bring him 8 mushrooms of each kind.
I listed where almost all mushroom spawns are: Guilds 1.5 - Ignatz's Flying Mushrooms
not the quest I was talking about he gives this after he leaves the house and gives me the house(after I finished the ignatz quest and talked to larius)

Heartthrum

Избранник богов
Команда форума
Модератор раздела
Редактор раздела
Тестировщик

Почётный пользователь
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Автор
Автор
C

csajo

Житель города
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы

Heartthrum

Избранник богов
Команда форума
Модератор раздела
Редактор раздела
Тестировщик

Почётный пользователь
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Автор
Автор
C

csajo

Житель города
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Why? You brought Ignaz new mushrooms. Now you know how they can work. Each mushroom has its own effect.:)

Can't help with that. Maybe someone else can.
yeah, I like to hoard shit and unless the quest hints that I should eat it i won't :/ I really don't see how anyone can finish randolph quest I tried everything and everyone just attacks me each time....

Alex1

Избранник богов
Команда форума
Модератор раздела
Редактор раздела
Модостроитель

Почётный пользователь
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Лучше всего подмену воды для Рендольфа выполнять в одну ночь со встречей с Асмалом на втором этаже таверны. В ту ночь НПС сдвигаются в начало таверны, чтобы не мешать возможной драке ГГ и Асмала.
Если не получилось сделать два квеста в одну ночь, можно выманить наружу НПС, приведя падальщика или шершня за собой. Можно использовать свиток призыва монстра снаружи таверны, или использовать свиток сна внутри таверны на того НПС, который поднимает тревогу.
Если сделаете все быстро, сможете и сундук Орлана ограбить.

Автор
Автор
C

csajo

Житель города
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
It is best to change Randolph's water on the same night as the meeting with Asmal on the second floor of the tavern. That night, the NPCs move to the beginning of the tavern so as not to interfere with a possible fight between the main character and Asmal.
If you can't do two quests in one night, you can lure the NPC outside by bringing a scavenger or a hornet with you. You can use a monster summon scroll outside the tavern, or use a sleep scroll inside the tavern on the NPC who raises the alarm.
If you do everything quickly, you will be able to rob Orlan's chest.
I already did the meeting and I tried putting everyone to sleep I still get caught and attacked :/

Сверху Снизу