Новости Старт 6го сезона Grim League
4 мая в 18-00 стартует шестой сезон Community лиги по одной из лучших игр в жанре arpg Grim Dawn. Сезон представляет собой глобальную модификацию игры, включающую в себя расширение мира, изменение...
Новости Дата релиза Baldur's Gate III
Наконец-то дождались - "Baldur's Gate III" покидает ранний доступ, и в августе 2023 выходит в полноценный релиз, о чём стало известно на церемонии "The Game Awards 2022". С момента выхода игры в...
Новости Итоги года от The Game Awards 2022
Вчера прошла ежегодная церемония награждения проектов в индустрии компьютерных игр и киберспорта. Самую главную награда - "Игра года" забрала игра "Elden Ring" от японских разработчиков...
Новости Анонс Assassin's Creed Mirage
На сегодняшнем мероприятии «Ubisoft Forward» была анонсированна новая часть вселенной «Assassin's Creed» под названием «Mirage». В роли протагониста будет Басим ибн Исхак, играющие в «Assassin’s...

В процессе Критика квестов / Quest criticism

Статус
Закрыта

Psimgoth

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
I was looking for a long time here on the site how to set up a topic and where. I apologize in advance if this is a wrong department. I do not know Russian and I do not have a translator on the website, which is why I do not understand everything. But to the point!
Recently I decided to play Returning 2.0 Alternatywny Balans (Nowy Balans). Unfortunately, there is one thing that bothers me and I had to quit the game and post it here on the forum. This is terrible!
Liker, were you doing these alternate balance tasks! ??! ?? Dude, what is this even supposed to be ???? The Great Warrior and Paladin Innosa Lothar tells us to track down what happened to Vanessa and fight the MASSIVE NECROMATIC
because as he said it, it's our "CIVIL DUTY" what the fuck ????? And what will he stand and watch? it is the paladins that are there to keep order, not the citizens who defend the paladins !!! Unfortunately, there are more ... I know the tasks
in return 2.0 they are not very wisely done, but the tasks that are added by Alternative Balance are simply the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP! I have never had the opportunity to do such fucked up and stupid tasks in any modification !!! The second task is
"A quick way to earn money". What the fuck was that ... I'm a Fire Mage and I agreed to help Ganz bring the weed. The dialogues in this task are very weak, chaotic, badly written, sloppy. The task is also chaotic. Suddenly someone at midnight
shows up in front of the monastery and wants to kill us without explaining anything. Of course, he made it clear in a note inside his body. hahahah. Then we go to the gate of the guards and this one ARREST US. then the judge comes and mocks us. Still later
we are sentenced by the guard TO DEATH !!! Kind regards the judge ... Eh .... Cavalorn saves our lives and says that Lares, through his influence, persuaded the Thieves Guild to get our equipment back. And you know what's the best part of it? The Thieves Guild has long been dead
because it was released by me in chapter 1, so how could they help me get my equipment back ???? !! (quick-earning task, chapter 2). Mercy ... who created these tasks? Complete failure! As if that was not enough, the good Mage Daron, who helps us and supports us later, turns out to be the biggest FUCKER of the NECROMANTS in KHORINIS !!!
It's not Returning's fault, it's Alternative Balance and the quests ... who wrote the quests? I'm very curious. The Alternative Balance quests ruined my entire gameplay and my willingness to continue playing.

zordard

Гвардеец
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Yeah, don't mess with the weed. >:D
As for the rest - those are side quests that have no influence on the major quest line. Don't like it? Don't do it. Simple. At least it is an addition to the rest 20 yo quests, have fun.

PS. maybe we should send Liker to some kind of literature club to improve his editing skills :D

Последнее редактирование:

Mooby

Паладин
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
В следующем патче некромантом окажется сам Лотар...

zordard

Гвардеец
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы

Asano

Постоялец
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
There is an easter egg in quest "A quick way to earn money". Scene in prison is almost like in "The Green elephant" movie.
Don't watch it, just believe me.

zordard

Гвардеец
Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Easter eggs это про всемирно известные картины. Зеленое говно 99 года точно не оно.

Автор
Автор
P

Psimgoth

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Ohh.. i found other stupid quest added by "alternative balance". We must kill Kirk at the midnight, because in this time he want with his bandits burn farm of sekob.. i was waiting 5 days what happen if i dont kill Kirk. And what happen????? Nothing... He was waiting all time when nameless kill him and his bandits... WHO was making these quests........

Автор
Автор
P

Psimgoth

Новичок
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
I disagree with this statement that if you don't like tasks then don't do them. First of all, if you don't handle something well, you don't do it. You don't take on something you can't do. Secondly, you write to me that if I don't like the tasks, I shouldn't do them? But how the hell did I know these tasks were so pointless and stupid? Every task added by AB is done tragically !! with no exception. Now that I had the opportunity to do this mission, I found it a waste of my time, so I removed AB and I prefer to play pure 2.0 returning. I am a purebred gamer and I always try to understand the meaning of tasks, quests, plot. I have the right to an opinion, so I think all tasks from AB should be deleted.

GeorG

Чародей божьего бага
Команда форума
Администратор форума
Пользователь VIP
Почётный пользователь

Участник форума
Реакции
Баллы
Лучшие ответы
Статус
Закрыта